Guidelines for Department Mail Boxes
Procedures and Guidelines
Each BYUH department is required to maintain a mail box. An annual fee is accessed at the beginning of each year.
- The department box is for use by those individuals assigned to a specific department.
- All mail received in a department mail box must be for business use only. Individuals may not receive any personal mail.
- Each department is responsible for picking up their own mail from the Mail box.
- All mail is department mail whether the specific individuals have moved or retired, and will be delivered to the department. It is determined by the department what to do with it.
- As individuals move around and change departments it is the responsibility of the individual to make sure their box numbers are changed with each correspondence on and off campus.
- Each department and its members must maintain the correct address format assigned by the United States Postal Service when stating address, printing the address or ordering items. Office or room numbers should not be used as part of the address. It may be added information as a suite or apartment.
55-220 Kulanui Street
Laie, Hawaii 96762