Mailing Guidelines For Current Occupants
- Mail sent to you must have your legal name or the name that you provided to Admissions.
- In order to receive packages, you must be a current resident in the Hales, TVA, or have a paid rental.
- Mail should only be addressed to individuals with a university ID number. Anything addressed to children or non-student spouses, without a dependent ID, will be returned to the sender.
- Packages will be available in the locker for 24 hours before being brought back behind the pick-up window.
- Letters and packages will be held for two weeks before being returned to the sender.
- A photo ID is required when picking up letters or packages.
If you want a friend to pick up any mail for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, student ID number, and the item they are collecting.
*Failure to follow any of these rules may result in your letters or packages being sent back.